Friday, February 09, 2007

Our little African...


Josh has developed a bit of a hat fetish lately and insists on wearing some form of headgear all the time. On the days that Elsie works for us he has taken to wearing a "doek" just like hers, so this is what I found when I walked into the kitchen a short while ago after leaving Josh "helping" Elsie with some chores!

Otherwise there is not a lot of news from the Carr house unfortunately. I am now 37 weeks pregnant, so the countdown to the new arrival has most definitely begun! I have another check-up with my gynae later today and am sure he will tell me that this baby has grown even more in the past few weeks, as I feel huge! He is obviously going to be bigger than his brother was at birth (3.2kg) which is something for me to look forward to :)

Thanks to all of you who entered our "predict the name" competition. We have taken your suggestions into serious consideration, although one or two suggestions have unfortunately already reached the recycling bin! An announcement will definitely be made on this blog as soon as there is any news, so keep visiting!

Have a great week-end - playing in the snow in the UK, or sweating it out in SA...

1 Comments:

At 8:43 am , Blogger Sal and Jon said...

Joshie...please stop wearing your dad's golf hat. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home