Sunday, November 29, 2009

Camels and cousins...

Josh's school had a dress-up day on Friday and the theme was "Children from other countries".
We decided to be resourceful (and avoid me having to try to sew a new outfit etc!) and dressed him as Ahmed from Dubai... The pet camel is from our Watford days when Nath and I used to support Saracens every Saturday at Vicarage Road :)
"Bye Mom, I'm off to check on the oil reserves ..."

The boys are getting so big and I can't actually believe how grown-up they look in this photo. What our parents always used to say is so true - the years really do pass by so quickly.
Cinds, Darryn and Ava spent a night with us recently, and the boys and I babysat Ava for an afternoon whilst her mom and dad went to sign the paperwork for their new home :) The boys loved it and Joshy said to me "Mommy, this is what it would be like if we had a baby sister!"
(I think he's been indoctrinated by both his grannies a little too much lately!)

Dan-Dan with his brand-new no. 4 haircut
Kisses for my cousin

Ava @ 18 months
"Come and play with me, Josh"







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home