Saturday, September 30, 2006

Welcome back, Summer!













The gorgeous summer days are back and we have been enjoying the sunshine and the garden (especially Josh and I, who don't "work"!) This morning Dad and Josh had a dip in the pool - the water is still rather chilly, but Josh loves swimming no matter what! Here are some photos taken a short while ago...

Nathan is playing his first waterpolo game of the season this afternoon. I will have to go along sometime and take some photos for the blog!

Enjoy the week-end!

2 Comments:

At 1:11 pm , Blogger melanie said...

Ah man - these photos make me green with envy! Getting really chilly here. Just bought Benanna wave boards at Tescos (only £1.50!) but guess they will only get to use them for about 1 week next summer!
Enjoy, guys!
p.s. Please note my abuse-free comment. Truce called after Mr Carr's threatening post left me weak and shaky. Just sorted out my public liability insurance for Saffershire...um... just wondering...does anyone do something similar for bloggers? Just in case I feel tempted in future...

 
At 2:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Envious of the summer approaching as here in UK the "Days are getting shorter, colder, rainer and darker"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home