Saturday, November 11, 2006

My "North and South" return


It has been a long week, home alone...

Kim and Josh have been in Stutterheim with family as I had planned to be up in Angola for work. Angola fell through as you need to get a visa 8 days beforehand (for those wanting to go to Luanda on holiday, you have been warned...). So, not much to update you on. It has been a week of Woolies meals and surfing the rubbish on DSTV. Work has been pretty hectic and I am changing offices - moving from the cbd to our offices in Melrose Arch Office, 10 minutes from home (!).

The family arrive back at to 2 pm this afternoon, straight to Edenvale for our water polo clash of the day followed by 6 rugby tests over a quite braai. My rugby predictions (remember - predictions are what I THINK the outcome will be as opposed to what I HOPE the outcome will be) are as follows: Hopefully, I will not be too far off come Monday morning:

Italy v Australia: Australia by 15 points
Wales v Pacific Islands: Wales by 9 points
Scotland vs Romania: Scotland by 15 points
Ireland vs South Africa: Ireland by 9 points
England vs Argentina: England by 12 points
France vs New Zealand: France by 3 points.

There will be at least one upset during the day and I have picked the French to do it. Come on the BOKS. Prove me wrong. I dare you....

Have a great week end

2 Comments:

At 5:23 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe your prediction for NZ! Where have you been? Do you not believe in the controversial rotation policy? Just wait till Paris and the 1st iv! J

 
At 8:19 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi J. Thanks for visiting...! I know, I know. What was I thinking. Sadly got the springbok game right though. Hope all is well with you guys. Are you fully invested?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home